How to kill ProcessHacker?

luiceg
New User

How to kill ProcessHacker?

Unread postby luiceg » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 am

Hi everyone, I've recently found the program and it's great. By the way, I've got it 'frozen' while using terminator against a process. I've tried another instance of it to use 'Terminator' against ProcessHacker using TT4 method, and this ended up with the second instance 'frozen' too. I'm unable to restart the system, so is there any method to terminate 'ProcessHacker' itself? Thanks!

dmex
Admin

Re: How to kill ProcessHacker?

Unread postby dmex » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:54 am

luiceg wrote:Hi everyone, I've recently found the program and it's great. By the way, I've got it 'frozen' while using terminator against a process. I've tried another instance of it to use 'Terminator' against ProcessHacker using TT4 method, and this ended up with the second instance 'frozen' too. I'm unable to restart the system, so is there any method to terminate 'ProcessHacker' itself? Thanks!

Hello,

The TT4 option is marked unsafe for this exact reason since it can cause all sorts of issues - the TP1 option is more than enough to kill PH ;)

luiceg
New User

Re: How to kill ProcessHacker?

Unread postby luiceg » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 am

Thanks! I was able to kill 'em all. Sure this would be a must-have tool for me in the future, good work.

Return to “General Discussion”